September 4, 2020 Update
In addition to Sundays, we plan to begin meeting -- in person -- on Wednesday evenings.
Sunday School at 9:30 a.m.
Worship Service at 10:45 a.m.
Children's Ministry (ages 4-12) 6:30 - 7:30 p.m.
S.O.A.R. (Youth Group: 7th-12th grade) 7:00 - 8:30 p.m.
Bible Study & Prayer Time (Adults) 7:00 - 8:00 p.m.
If there are any changes, or further instructions, we will let you know.
• If you are not feeling well, we encourage you to stay home and worship with us online.
• If, due to your concerns or high risk condition, you will not be attending in person, please join us online.
• If you are in the most vulnerable population (65 and older) we ask that you seriously consider the risks. If you are comfortable with gathering together, we will be happy to see you. And if you are not yet comfortable with gathering together, we understand completely. We encourage you to worship with us online.
• Door handles, sinks, and toilet handles will be sanitized before each service.
• There will be an usher at the door, offering to spray your hands with hand sanitizer. If you have your own, which you carry around, you’re welcome to bring it along.
• Please observe social distancing in the foyer as well as in the sanctuary. Avoid handshakes, hugs, or other contact. Spread out throughout the sanctuary sitting no more than one family per pew, and leaving at least one empty pew between you and the next family or individual. We kindly ask you to do so, not our of fear, but out of consideration and love for others.
• While masks are not mandatory, we encourage you to consider wearing your mask.
• In an attempt to keep potential contamination to a minimum, we will not be handing out bulletins, or passing the offering plates. Rather the bulletins will be set by the entrance to the sanctuary. The offering plates will also be by the entrance to the sanctuary, and you can place your offering in them as you enter or as you exit.
• After the service, please do not hang around the foyer visiting. We strongly encourage you to move your visiting outdoors.
Our Worship Service is streamed live, each week, on our facebook page at 10:45 a.m.